Tuesday 25 January 2011

Breakfast and other events

Burnt the milk on the stove and I'm too bothered because it I have steaming hot milk for my cereal.

This morning I did my fitness video for the first time in months. My gut and breathlessness is becoming a bit of problem. Then I decide to treat myself - Ah the pit falls of not stocking up well. So I get some  Sugar Puffs cereal and some milk from the local corner shop.

I feel I am procastinating and holding back. Not too sure on what - maybe gettting a job. I'm not doing enough. I know everyone feels that in some shape or form. Not doing enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...