Tuesday 26 April 2011

Letting go of grudges.

I'm trying to keep up with my blog but I'm really into the tool to Life and now in week five of the program. It's great and I'm feeling the benefits already. It's a free online life coach website and I strongly recommend you trying it out. Be patient because it's a 90 programme but it's worth it. 

I'm slowing changing and not holding on to grudges. I'm working on letting them go. They are a burden and distracting me from focusing on my own development. Keeping grudges is one burden I can do without. I might start to transfer some of my other bloggie stuff here.


http://toolstolife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...