Sunday 10 April 2011

Tool To Life: Day One - Having a great day - Free life coaching

Free Life Coach Programme


So I've decided to blog my progress on the Tool  To Life , the free life coach and self improvement website.  I'm feeling great and now I'm on day 11 however I've decided to double blog. There are a few goals I'd like to acheive. Coach Steele is great and a solid motivator.

I'm excited to be starting this free life coach programme. I have a few goals I'd like to achieve but the Coach is right.
Start the day by swinging out of bed like when I was a kid.

Starting point.

Well I'm just starting, I need to get on and I think this free life coach and self improvement site will help. Now I just sit up in bed, overthink and end up draining my thought process. So tomorrow I'm going to start. I've written it down and going to post it by my bed so I just do it.

So I guess I'm happy to have completed day one and looking forward to implementing it.

All I can say is guys join while this programme is FREE! It will change the way you think of things in your life!

As I said I'm not paid to do this but think it's selfish not to spread the word!


http://toolstolife.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...