Thursday 15 March 2012

Tami calls Kesha Nichols a liar and manipulator in open blog letter called Bitch, Bitch, and MORE BITCH!

Tami Roman - image VH1
Tami Roman addresses others and defends actions on  Basketball Wives Season 4 Episode 4 and alludes to Kesha having friends in high places on the show in her letter.

Check out full letter in her blog http://tamiroman.com/blog/?p=215





"Bitch, Bitch, and MORE BITCH!

I usually don’t blog, but I felt a need to address a few things…

Keisha:

To be clear, upon meeting you, I asked you respectfully to discuss anything you had to say about me…WITH ME. I wasn’t confrontational nor was I argumentative. Of course that part was edited out of the show; however you, Royce and Kenya know what I said. When you spoke to Evelyn about me; it wasn’t what you said, but the fact that you said it. I don’t walk around with boxing gloves on and I don’t fight everyone I meet. I just feel you should’ve been a real woman and brought your concerns “directly” to me. I can assure you that if you had our dealings with each other might not be so rocky.


Do me a favor, don’t be such a liar and manipulator.
I know you have friends in high “Executive Producer” places, but let’s keep this all the way real.  When I met you, I approached you in a friendly manner and I did not have any issues with you what so ever. Everyone in this situation knows I was told you were Caucasian, so when I met you that is why I asked you. In that same conversation (which was edited out), upon hearing your answer, I said that I thought you were mixed but wasn’t sure of what it was – to be exact, my verbiage was, “I knew there was something else in you.” I wish you had been woman enough to ask me if I thought you were denying your “black” side and I would have cleared that right up for you. On the contrary, my saying that I thought you were mixed with something was in fact ACKNOWLEDGING that you may be of African American decent.  I am a product of mixed heritage and identify myself as a black woman also. I NEVER said you weren’t “black” enough… that is a flat out lie! I would NEVER try to belittle someone for that and I don’t appreciate you implying that I would.


FYI- You know that I was joking when I made the comment “You can be in the building, but I don’t need your opinion.” In fact, you can hear me and Royce laughing in the scene. Don’t take yourself so seriously and think that I care that much because I don’t. On another note, I didn’t know you at the time nor was I familiar with your dance style, so I didn’t need your opinion.


The charity event was a nice event and I was happy to be invited for such a worthy cause. However, any concerns you had with our etiquette should have been addressed when you invited us and not at the venue.  Once again, you didn’t deal with things that were bothering you, which is NOT a problem with us, but a serious problem with you. If you speak on things when they happen, then all parties are clear and you can have an open dialogue about them also known as “communication”…I’m just saying.
"
Then Tami addresses a myterious 'sidebar'

"Sidebar:
I am NOT a bully. People don’t understand that Keisha is NOT innocent in this matter and she does a great deal of lip boxing behind the scenes.  I am not going to try and be respectful when I have been disrespected numerous times…off camera.  If you are bold enough to talk behind my back, then you should be grown enough to handle the repercussions of your actions and words. The editors have done a wonderful job of putting my outbursts on the show but not showing the full chain of events. My outbursts are real, but they are also driven by something which is conveniently being edited out when it comes to Keisha.  Wish I had an executive producer in my pocket…I’m just saying..."
 Sourced from Tami Roman's Blog http://tamiroman.com/blog/?p=215

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...