Saturday 2 August 2014

R&B Divas LA Season 2 Episode 2: Lil Mo cusses out yet another ex huband on the show, Chrisette is way too polite in her attitude, Chante wants backing singers.



 I'm finding this series so dry, nothing is happening.  Anyway the whole story line for this show is the ladies coming together to do a song to promote tourism in Puerto Rico at their canival. So we understand that.

 I don't have much to take about so let me just get what caught my attention.


Mo does some Phillip Bashing with Claudette

Mo goes to confide in Claudette about her pain about her her ex husband.  Honestly I don't care. I'm sorry, I just don't care and feel this is her story for the show. I mean what the heck happened. How do you lose a husband in a year? What happened?  I don't know...what happened - how did you did fall out of love. I don't understand.

Last season she was fighting her ex husband for custorady now she dropped this one so it's ex number two. I don't know.

Phil Bashing with the the kids


Then Lil Mo goes on to tell her children is divorcing on TV. Really? Dollars speak volumes. Oh Gawd Daddy bashing - another black man trashed in TV. For the last five years! So that was all pretend loving last season?

Chante in studio.

Okay this is just promo for Chante so I'm moving on, cause it's boring but she's thinking of doing a single with the other ladies. Yawn.

I NEED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN IN THIS SHOW! NOW!

Chrisette perform at some joint.

She drinking her herb tea while her Mama shouting she's doing a favour by coming to the ghetto but Chrisette is a pro thinks it's bad to keep fans waiting. Chrisette throws a diva attidude saying if she can't sing she will walk. To be fair to keep her back to 11.45pm is a little too late since she'll be tired.


Chrisette is an amazingly talented singer but I think she needs a little more attitude otherwise comes over boring. She's way too polite but then she'e middle/upper middle class girl and wasn't raised on the streets. She's not thirsty and is what I'd call a proper musican.

However her proformance left a lot to be desired for. It was very poor.

Leela James gets first Tattoo.


Leela James is peered pressured into getting her first tattoo. Like how old is she for that foolishness? Is it really true? Dollars talk again maybe it's in the contract. Still boring. Then little Mo jumps in on the attention. Her me me me attidude is a little annoying.

Chante gets backing singers

Chante invites Chrisette, Leela James and Lil Mo to sing on a song. The only catch is that they are really doing backing. Really? It is a bit insulting, it's not like Chante is a major A Lister star. Chrisette is straightforward but polite and tells Chante she doesn't do backing. I agree with her however Lil Mo is just cowardly. Big mouth in confessionals but quiet in front. Leela James in the same.


Chante goes all high and mighty at Chrisette's words saying she did back up for x, y and x. Who cares. I don't. The fact was she was dishonest in letting the women assume they will have vocals.

Chrisette is pretty classy but I think she still needs a little bit more star attitude. She's very polite, driven and speaks her mind but quietly. I think she needs to be a little more out going in personality so she's memorable. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
 Check out Bigga Day's books on

Smashwords.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bigga
Apple iBooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/bigga-day/id595585425?mt=11
Barnes and Nobles
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/bigga-day
Kobo
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Search?query=Bigga%20Day&fcsearchfield=Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...