Monday 29 February 2016

Apologies about no posts for the next two-three weeks because I'm working on becoming an associate of a professional body.

Thanks for dropping by and reading this.  For now I'm going to suspend working on my blog. This is because I'm working on a real life career situation where I'm applying for associate membership of a professional body.

This is taking up more time than I thought it would - and challenging! I even took a staycation (vacation holiday) from work for a week to progress on this.

I'm having an interview in the late Match and will know if I meet the criteria. Right now it's put grafting and writing a report, getting verifiers and a whole ton of paper work ready. When this whole process is complete,  if I still have access to the shows, I'd review them and post a blog.

Again, thank you so much for reading my stuff, even when it's pretty painful due to my dyslexia.  Getting is membership a big career move and huge deal. It is also something I've worked towards for a very very long time, and taken plenty of exams. It's also been expensive...

So yeah, I'll be writing again in about three weeks!

Best wishes

Me xoxoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

The case of $95 million, Mel Tucker, Willy Bo-bo and inappropriate sexual conducts on the telephone.

Mel, Mel, Mel. It's tough. Mr Tucker. I discussed this case with someone and it's shame. It's a shame that it came to that. List...